..

Assalamu'alaikum ♥ :)

a warm welcome i give to all..
thanks for stopping by :)
This's just a page for me to express what's hard
to be exclaimed..and..owh,u shOuld treAsure it urself :))
u'll know it better ^^

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Melancholy piece of rhythm

Without i myself realise.. I cried again... Again n again...what happen to me... This is not the first time I've been hurt. It has been thousands times..

Is that my heart is a steel for u?
For u have done so many tricks n treats to crush it to dust..
I am not a robot. I do have feelings.. I do have nightmares when i feel down n lost. I do have tears running down my face when i cry. I'm no extraordinary! I'm just me, a typical human being, just like u..

But y?
Y u cant understand this simple humanity need?
U want to be treated nicely,
U want someone respect u
And never ever back-stab u,
And so do I..
But y u did so....

Is there anymore hopes that i can hold onto?
my heart has had enough..
If one day u will never be mine,
What more can i say?
Cause I'm just a slave of Him..
I can do nothing..
Just accepting the fate of my life..
I'm a forever loner..

Yes I'm alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment